Great Tattoo Studio

CSB

Reaction score
Hi all

As you may have read already. I finally had my 1940's Pin Up tattoo today and have been very pleased with it and would like to name the studio if anyone else is looking for some great artists for themselve or a friend.

Abracadabra is the studio name and is located at the web address below if anyone is interested. (location details are on the site aswell)

http://www.abracadabratattoo.co.uk/

Dai (which means Dave) Fleet (who is Maria's dad) is soon to attempt a world record of tattooing someone for 50 hours non stop (apart from an allowed 30 minute break per 6 hours). Please see the website for further details. This will be for Cancer Research, so I have added the link which will take you directly to details of this event.

http://www.tattoorecordcancerwales.co.uk/

There is 5 different points you can look at to give full details of how this came about and when and where it is taking place.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the service provided by this studio and is certainly one to consider if you are ever in South Wales and want a decent tattoo done by an actual artist and not just someone who can only copy from flash and basic designs.

They also provide a Piercing service if that is your thing.

Last of all, I would like to add that they are a friendly bunch who really care about the quality of the service they provide. I don't usually plug any company, but this is one of those experiences that really does need to be shouted from the rooftops.

Thanks to all who have read this and are supporting Dave in his Tattoo Record attempt to raise money for Cancer research

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
50 hours ?? WOW
I have had most of my tats done by
Nikole Lowe ( London Ink now Good Times Tattoo ) been thinking of a new one, I would like to get a full sleave done to cover up some stupid tattoo's I had done years ago :blush:

Ask a Question