Eau Du Whopper Burgers

Reaction score
Fragrances are a popular gift choice at Christmas - but the latest edition to the market could leave you mouth-watering.

Fast food chain Burger King has released a body spray for men, called Flame.
The company has done its best to bottle the Whopper, claiming the fragrance "captures the essence of that (burger) love and gives it to you. "Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

A spokeswoman for the company's UK operations said the scent was not a gag - there was even a website, firemeetsdesire.com. The tasty treat will not be available on this side of the pond, but it can be bought online for $3.99 (£2.58). While there was no word on what vegetarians think about the fragrance, several customers could not be happier with their purchase.

Amanda Creek, from Virginia Beach in the US, wrote in a review of the product: "I received Flame in the mail two days ago. Yesterday I wore it to work for the first time. "As a tattoo artist, our tip amounts vary greatly, but yesterday not one tip was less than $50! I know it had everything to do with wearing Flame - THANK YOU! :)"

Last edited:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Don't think I would like to smell like a burger. :eek:

$50 tips? Where do I go to learn tattooing? :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What a quote! "Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat"!?!! :lol:

I wonder if it comes in Hog Roast and Bacon Sarnie smells too?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hmmm... with fingers resembling sausages and smelling of "essence of rank kebab" I'd be keeping a look out for peckish pooches, if I were you Madx :lol:

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Hmmm... with fingers resembling sausages and smelling of "essence of rank kebab" I'd be keeping a look out for peckish pooches, if I were you Madx :lol:

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
Renton our German Shepard has been checking me out since I came though the front door with said rank kebab..He got what I dropped on the floor, Had to run to the kitchen and close the door to finish the rest..Its like he knows I am defenceless with one hand..He has that evil look in his eyes where i'm not sure if he's going to attack or not..

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Ooh-er... think I can picture the scene...

germanshepherds-3-1.jpg

Very close, but Renton has a much longer tongue and his one ear is always flopping down Jack Russel style..:p

Reaction score
Never mind hungry pooches what about hungry humans,those with fang like teeth and blood red lips.ooer!
historian