Graphic Card Help Plz~~

Reaction score
guys, when i buy com, my graphic card was geforce 8500GT. But now, whenever i try to install a geforce driver, when restart com, i always get blue screen, i can onli use int graphic card. any idea why? i need a geforce driver to play my game man.

Reaction score
Hi xShadowz
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Welcome to the forum...
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

My suggestion for you wuld be to remove all traces of old drivers from your computer. In programs and features/add remove programs, dpending on what OS you are using. Delete anything that is related to nVidia. And then again goto program files and delete anything relatedto nVidia. Or you could go over to www.guru.com and download a driver removal tool. Once you have done all that download and install Ccleaner this will get rid of any old crap left behind

You didn't say if you were trying to install drivers from the disk that came with the card or from the nVidia site ?

Reaction score
hi! it was from nViDIA site which i downloaded. i tried to let the driver update itself too, but same result.

Reaction score
If you have built in graphics on the motherboard You cannot run bot that and your external card at the same time. Go into your BIOS usually by pressing DELETE whilst booting and go to the INTEGRATED section (if not there then look in your manual) Disable the onboard graphics and reboot

Let us know

Reaction score
guys, thanks for your help, i know wad happen already, my graphic card is spoil! im getting a new one. any advise?

Reaction score
xShad0wz said:
guys, thanks for your help, i know wad happen already, my graphic card is spoil! im getting a new one. any advise?

How much money do you have to spend on a graphics card ?

Ask a Question