Google Street View

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure when this happened, but Google Street View seems to be almost EVERYWHERE in the UK now... even tiny little villages!

You can check it out at maps.google.co.uk. It used to just have the main inner cities, but it has huge coverage now.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed this, just my road appeared a month or so ago. (they drove though the town so it was just luck) But now as of this week the whole place is up now. Even the crappy estates! lol

Is it a good thing? Dunno, i'm still undecided. I may get them to remove my house..... :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, is that real!?

Hmm, zooming out theres a few more so i guess it must be..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Great find Ian
laughingsmiley.gif

First time I have used Street View. My cabin does not show up,thank goodness, though you do get a view from the farm track. I guess someone could track me down via the pictures I post and Street View, but it wouldn't be easy ;) hedges all look pretty similar to the untrained eye
laughingsmiley.gif

I'm going here for a well earned break, but do I choose the left or the right. :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...1.3&ll=50.823492,-0.133638&spn=0,359.982319&t

Reaction score
A friends house is still not on it fully, they have the road but not his actual house.
That said they are in a small close so the camera may not have gone all the way down the road.

Our house is on it.:thumb:
Can you get them to remove your house if you want to?
And if so what do they replace it with?

Ask a Question