Bargain Google goes Froogle in the UK

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
For those who may not know Froogle UK is now online and you can look for bargains with couple of mouse clicks :cool:

Froogle is a natural extension of Google's sponsored links and advertising. Search for an item and it'll return a list of UK retailers that sell it somewhere online, along with related paid-for advertising. The company says it has hundreds of merchants already signed up.

Froogle, Google says, isn't an online store, and you can't buy things from it. It is a "quick way to search the largest collection of stores and products on the web. That means if the item you are looking to buy is online, Froogle will likely find it."

Froogle

Enjoy shopping! :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I only realised froogle was in the UK after Chris posted something to it. It seems like a very handy tool, but google must make a fortune from it!

I'm off to find some bargains :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Froogle finally made it to the UK? Wow, we have had froogle here in the states for a while now.

Reaction score
Sorry to resurect an old thread but I think its worth it.

After months of beta testing Froogle has now made it to the front page on Google
Dont be surprised to see the interest in this service from google grow quickly, should mean more of us retailers on there and more bargins too.

Regards,

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I use frooge quite alot now, its great :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
It is one of the best for research as well. You get the price of anything in split seconds.

Ask a Question