Good Computer Retaliers

Reaction score
I have read on this site negative reviews and opinions of computer companies I was thinking of buying my next pc from (Evesham and MESH) Do people have any recommended sites for buying a full desktop system which they have used in the past?

Reaction score
Geeks.com has some good deals, they have some new and refurbished pcs their based in the US in California but I don't know if they ship overseas or not. HP Compaq is a good name brand retailer for brand new systems. never heard of Evesham or MESH

Reaction score
Hi Grim Squeaker :)

Grim Squeaker said:
I have read on this site negative reviews and opinions of computer companies I was thinking of buying my next pc from (Evesham and MESH) Do people have any recommended sites for buying a full desktop system which they have used in the past?
Welcome to the PC Review Forum Grim Squeaker
happywave.gif

A forum free from the influence of any computer retailer
nod.gif

Evesham have been around for a long time, they may not be the cheapest, but they have quite a good reputation for reliability and customer service.

As for Mesh, I could give you my opinion, which runs to about 100,000 words :rolleyes: but it is better to just refer you to this review .......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/reports/consumer_goods/consumer_20070502.shtml

Please do share with us your buying experience as a guide to assist others :thumb:

Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
I Have only bought from a company which operates locally. Prices are bit dear and the computer parts not as good compared to other larger companies but their service is very good

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi Grim Squeaker:wave: Yes, I would happily recommend Novatech, who have some very useful features on their website - such as the ability to speak via on-site instant messaging, to either a Sales Person, Customer Services, or Technician. They have a very good range of ready-made and bare-bones systems, oodles of components, etc. Also, they are extremely speedy. I ordered at lunchtime on 13th and received my system by 10:20 am on 14th :thumb: Excellent service.

Ask a Question