Gone>

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It's still here too. :thumb:

Although I do see a large bank of heavy cloud which may be coming this way. :mad:

Reaction score
All together now sing>:D

# Grey sky’s following me – nothing but grey clouds do I see #

Reaction score
Hot & Warm @ Gatwick.:thumb:
But off to Deven tomorrow where rain is due for the next few days.:(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, meanwhile we've got a 'state of emergency' up in marlbourough from the tail end of that cyclone. Still knocking down trees & power lines. Plus a few random Floods & land slips (they've just had to evacuate a patch of Auckland again, due to slips this time). Don't believe it's torn any more roof's of though.
Down in Dunedin it's just another day of 'sharp' rain. Not quite making it to snow but plenty icy enough.
Most of the country's covered in rain & storms at the moment.
In general it's been a surprisingly easy winter so far, but this storm sweeping the country has taken care of that lol.
Still, I won't complain since we were the lucky ones way down here & didn't get hit by the actual cyclone itself. I wouldn't want to be living up North right now. A bit worrying about it getting the Nelson - Marlbourough area though. That's the South island. Reckon it might be an idea if I get out there & chop some more firewood. make sure we''ve got a good supply since there's a lot of nasty power outages going 'round with all the poles getting blown down. Never would've thought it would get down so far. So I'm not going to count on it not reaching us yet.

Ask a Question