gmail request

SeattleNorm

I begged and pleaded for a copy of google mail but omitted an email
address!!!! Dumb!!!

Would some kind soul send me a copy of goole mail at
(e-mail address removed) OMIT 1939

Cathe B

SeattleNorm said:
I begged and pleaded for a copy of google mail but omitted an email
address!!!! Dumb!!!

Would some kind soul send me a copy of goole mail at
(e-mail address removed) OMIT 1939
Norm.. email me at (e-mail address removed) and I'll add you to my next
round of invites.

Cathe

John Corliss

Cathe said:
Norm.. email me at (e-mail address removed) and I'll add you to my next
round of invites.

Cathe

You are both making a mistake by posting your email addressed to a
newsgroup. Prepare to get (more) spam.

Cathe B

John said:
You are both making a mistake by posting your email addressed to a
newsgroup. Prepare to get (more) spam.

yup I thought of that and cancelled my message..and I removed the
addresses from your quote which didn't help much either.

rach

[snip]
yup I thought of that and cancelled my message..and I removed the
addresses from your quote which didn't help much either.

I use a disposable e-mail address I got from my ISP which has spam assassin
settings built-in which works pretty good. I guess by posting your Gmail
address here you will test out how google's spam filter works.

BTW, if anyone can hook me up for a gmail account, I'd be thankful! I'd like
to test it out.

(e-mail address removed)

Rach
http://scootgirl.com/

John Corliss

Cathe said:
yup I thought of that and cancelled my message..and I removed the
addresses from your quote which didn't help much either.

I'll cancel that post too. Sorry, and of course you're right.

Jonathan Aquino

rach said:
BTW, if anyone can hook me up for a gmail account, I'd be thankful! I'd like
to test it out.

(e-mail address removed)

Rach
http://scootgirl.com/

OK Rach I've added you to my list of ACF people who want GMail
accounts. Currently the queue stands at 20, so you might need to wait
a few weeks. Any other GMail people who want to help in the ACF GMail
effort, contact me!

1. Richard
2. Rod
3. Sumeet
4. dkg_ctc
5. Norman Cohen
6. Martin -
7. PuppyKatt
8. ShookyD
9. RL
10. Shubham
11. siDetRaked
12. Joe
13. s h e h u
14. Samarth Sanghavi
15. Sen
16. Mark C. Chu-Carroll
17. Huck
18. Jennifer
19. Norman
20. Duzfaq

R. L.

(e-mail address removed) (Jonathan Aquino) says in
OK Rach I've added you to my list of ACF people who want
GMail accounts. Currently the queue stands at 20, so you
might need to wait a few weeks. Any other GMail people who
want to help in the ACF GMail effort, contact me!
[snipped]
9. RL
[snipped]

Yeah!! I see my name on the list! Thanks! Had no luck with
Spymac, got to wait for Gmail, then :)

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

zyggy

[...]

If you can handle another one - (e-mail address removed) - TIA

dansheen

Jonathan Aquino said:
"rach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
OK Rach I've added you to my list of ACF people who want GMail
accounts. Currently the queue stands at 20, so you might need to wait
a few weeks. Any other GMail people who want to help in the ACF GMail
effort, contact me!
I know you have a very long waiting list but is there any way you could add
me to the end of it? I've been trying to try it for some time without
success. I don't mind waiting weeks for it. My email is:
(e-mail address removed)

Jonathan Aquino

dansheen said:
I know you have a very long waiting list but is there any way you could add
me to the end of it? I've been trying to try it for some time without
success. I don't mind waiting weeks for it. My email is:
(e-mail address removed)

Yeah the waiting list is around 25 now - any GMailers who want to help
me get invites to ACFites, contact me if you have extras! Anyway, Dan
and Zyggy I've added you both to the queue.

Antoine

Yeah the waiting list is around 25 now - any GMailers who want to
help me get invites to ACFites, contact me if you have extras!
Anyway, Dan and Zyggy I've added you both to the queue.

If you can manage a 26th : (e-mail address removed)

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Aquino

TINY said:
Dose anyone know when Gmail official comes out and starts?

Ooh -- Antoine's original post didn't show up in Google Groups -- I'm
glad Tiny quoted it. OK Antoine you're in the queue (around #30 or
so). To answer your question Tiny, I believe the beta was for 6
months, so several more months to go.

Rod

Jonathan said:
Yeah the waiting list is around 25 now - any GMailers who want to help
me get invites to ACFites, contact me if you have extras! Anyway, Dan
and Zyggy I've added you both to the queue.

I lost the post where you said you didn't want people to wait long, but I
just wanted to say: absolutely no need to worry about it, you're doing us
all a big favor, the rest is up to Gmail.

Rod

Jonathan Aquino

Rod said:
I lost the post where you said you didn't want people to wait long, but I
just wanted to say: absolutely no need to worry about it, you're doing us
all a big favor, the rest is up to Gmail.

Rod

Hi Rod -- I'm really touched by your gratitude. I hope that all ACF
people (and anyone else) who want a GMail account will get one ASAP
(ideally within the next 4 weeks).

Jon

H S

Jonathan Aquino said:
"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Hi Rod -- I'm really touched by your gratitude. I hope that all ACF
people (and anyone else) who want a GMail account will get one ASAP
(ideally within the next 4 weeks).

Jon

Hi Jon,
Could add me to your queue too please? I'm (e-mail address removed)
(spamtrapped!)
Thanks a for this.. and is it really all it's cracked up to be? Especially
now Hotmail/Yahoo have upped their limits in response...

Cheers
H S

Jonathan Aquino

H S said:
Hi Jon,
Could add me to your queue too please? I'm (e-mail address removed)
(spamtrapped!)
Thanks a for this.. and is it really all it's cracked up to be? Especially
now Hotmail/Yahoo have upped their limits in response...

Cheers
H S

Hi H S,
1. Do I take out NOOSAPAM or NOOSAPAM321 from your address? I assume I
take out NOOSAPAM. Anyway, I've added you to the queue
2. Yes I'm thrilled with GMail!! Fast, threading, address
autocomplete(!), instant searches (hey it's Google!), flagging
threads, labels (a neat twist on folders).

I'm also thrilled with Blogger. I using a text editor less and less
and Blogger more and more.

Jon