Getting additiona junk characters in Going out email

Namish

Hi,

I am getting some extra additional junk characters in the going out email. I see them in the Internet Headers. I need your help guys to understand why it is coming in the email.

In subject line i get
Code:

=?iso-8859-1?Q? =7Bsecret=7DYour fergy ID is ready?=
while the subject line is this only
{secret}Your fergy ID is ready

In Internet header i see these two lines,and my doubt is that the problem is related to this only but not sure.

Code:

Mime version is 1.0

Kindly give me some suggestions as why these additional characters are coming in the email.
I appericiate your help in advance.

Thanks
NT .
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Roady [MVP]

It's hard to say what happened without knowing any configuration details or
steps to reproduce.
My guess is that you have a virus scanner integrated with Outlook which
mangles your email upon sending. Disable/uninstall this integration and try
again.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/19

Namish

Thanks For the Reply.
The details of the mail are getting read from a ini file. The ini file contains the details like--

[SMTP/Cardparam]
EmailNotification=YES
MailSMTPServer=ABC.STIC.COM
;change the above line for user notification
MailSourceDomain=stic.com
MailSourceAddress=mailto:[email protected]
MailSourceName=Certegy Secure Client Access
MailSubject={secret}Your fergy ID is ready
MailMessageBodyFile=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\ups\walletreadymsg.txt

I am getting the additional characters in the internet headers in outgoing emails. I am looking for some poosible reasons because of which this problem can occur. One of our customers are getting this problem infact and i dont have a setup to reproduce this problem so looking for possible solutions.
Thanks for the reply and looking for more poosible solutions.

Thanks
NT

newsgroups_DELETE_ wrote on Tue, 21 April 2009 11:32

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Roady [MVP]

Why didn't you say that you are doing this by code instead of manually?
It makes all the difference in trying to troubleshoot it.

If it is not caused directly by anything that the client has installed (3rd
party addins), then you'll have to add debugging code to your custom
application to find out at which point exactly it gets added. Then go from
there.

Namish said:
[...]

Oops, that should be;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20