To: (e-mail address removed)
From: steff davidson <[email protected]>
Sender: (e-mail address removed)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:51:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Pekepals] votiing for favorite float of Rose Parade

This is a multi-part MIME message.

--=_reb-r73655AE9-t4B3E6E55

VanguardLH

Peggy said:
This is a sample of how some of my email is being received, here is no
subject, no to, is displayed as undisclosed receipients.

nG5HRgqBhJn.XZTAjbOsnH7fBd37f2mDY1O9ejk7TRBjF4I_xKnA2f4apfQhMQNncqz8aiEndg9eQ5.ecpiuA.T9cSBx3qBUutiZbxQOgCVrPAsodbNXCBwHtxl9283STCd1h3EdmUNtMBlf_d4BXq0mpSaIL82z10xcwa9tk_Zo9IokwLl7oZhAVMXhcymaxyCwS4btquO1Yp2SHwMCGcLbYZ_XyEBYWaVsj41fCPC.efUd0qV4Op3OMNQ_btChPSNjs8fZbqjD8ZPU_.lUjlHVkTAKl8T7F6U33sHBDS_cczE_NnnmGsdewsOgZViX3RFXTnwO2oDwFsOEqE1rcUn2YNAUzbNMKjExmZMUE8_jQCyAVhZeZTz6p5OrvSi8AFnvWRwCtyLBjqNMH16Y49hi2BQzwnyjE0_H_BYDqT4QywcDfK7cFvYSEHHCYBeus8-
To: (e-mail address removed)
From: steff davidson <[email protected]>
Sender: (e-mail address removed)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:51:10 -0800 (PST)

This is a multi-part MIME message.

--=_reb-r73655AE9-t4B3E6E55

Something is corrupting the MIME encoding. Prepending of the garbage string
is probably screwing up parsing of headers.

Is this e-mail readable when you use the webmail interface to your mailbox
up on the mail server?

Disable the e-mail scanner in your anti-virus software. It is superfluous
protection, anyway.