G'day All

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Still not got the internet at home which is a pain in the ass, but ive got it at work so i thought i would check in and say hello.

Im still getting upto mischief over here in oz which is good. Drinking too much, partying too hard and trying to get away with murder at work!!

Hope everyone is well back home.

Bodhi

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you're having a good time there :D So what have you been up to so far? Been to any cool places?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey Bodhi

Hope your enjoying it out there...Whats it feel like being so far away from home.....do you miss good old Blighty....;)

Reaction score
I will be going out there again in a few weeks. Gona b my 6th time, i'm trying not to be to big headed but i'm sure not many 16 year old boys can say they ave been to australia 6 times lol. What can i say my family loves the country, even have family who live out there and a lot of good friends.

Well Bodhi if it is your first time i'm sure you r lovein it. I seem to rember from other posts that you are in sydney. Fantastic city i use to think for years that it was the capital of Australia but i never made that mistake again. I asked one of my australian friends that and he got very angry cos everyone seems to make that mistake lol

Also when i have been out there, i have very rarely heard people sayin G'day, espcially in sydney, i have only heard people in the outback say it. The word i most hear is "no worries" lol

Reaction score
alrite mate

sounds like u are having a good time

good to hear
enjoy it while u can
i bet its going to be a long hot winter for u !
lol

Ask a Question