Gaming mouse ??????????

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Hi I have a Logitech MX 700 optical mouse and its pretty cool for everyday stuff but not so good for games . Can you all suggest a replacement for me . Been looking at the MX 1000 . :confused:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Logitech G7 if you can find one, they discontinued it in the uk.... :confused:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The Logitech G7 without a doubt.

If you don't mind a corded mouse, the G5 is an excellent choice.

I would not recommend the MX1000 for gaming, I use on of those on my second machine and after using the G7, it seems sluggish.

You could consider the Razer Mice although I didn't get on very well with a Diamondback. It was a little too sensitive and I didn't like the shape, you really should not have a sharp edge on the side of a gaming mouse.

But the Razer Deathadder may be worth considering.

Reaction score
I have a Razer Copperhead.

It is a very good mouse, but it is very sensitive until you fiddle about with the driver.

It also has an annoying habit of 'sticking' occasionally.

But it looks REALLY REALLY COOL!!

And it goes with all the rest of my black system, which is what really matters :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I have used a G518 and a G5
They are more of the same, but with the G5 i can program up 5 diffrenet DPI settings. So i prefer it :)
G7 Is 'the best' mouse out right now. I personally dont like any of the razer mice, they dont feel right. But thats just me :D

Ask a Question