Gamers brain damage

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It will be interesting to hear what the outcome of the further studies is!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well I have been gaming since 1977 and can quite categorically state that gamers are brain damaged..You only have to look at me to see that..:lol: :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
They only tested teenagers for the survey/tests.

If they consider gaming a bad thing and are looking for a deterrent there could be no better ideal than to introduce the gamers to me and let them see what they could eventually become.

That'll stop 'em in their tracks :)

'Adopts old farty mode' Of course in my day we didn't have video games to give is brain damage, oh no, all we had was Tuenol, Amphetamine, Mandrax, Acid, Mescalin and Watneys Red Barrel, kids these days got it cooshtie...

Reaction score
I missed out on the Tuenol, Amphetamine, Mandrax, Acid, Mescalin and the Watneys but had a lot of scrumpy though:cheers:

Reaction score
I used to love scrumpy as a bootneck in Devon but now it gives me a headache, well so does most alcohol nowadays must be me age :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think the last time I had some scrumpy was the '98 Glastonbury festival, nice but lethal is how I'd describe it.

In the early days of the Glastonbury festival there weren't actually any bars and if you wanted a drink you brought your own but they did have about half a dozen horse drawn flatbed wagons with huge wooden barrels on the back full of scrumpy dotted about the place.

Always used to arrive Wednesday, set up tent and make woodfire stone circle, then in evening find a scrumpy wagon. I think once I managed 4 pints but usually after a long day including a 200 mile drive to get there, 3 pints decreed an early night.

It did taste gorgeous though :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And...... of gaming making me nuts, just played a little of Serious Sam 3 which was released today and it's good, but really quite difficult, I think it may drive me completely doolally :D

Ask a Question