Game lags

Just recently a game of mine has become very, very slow. I did not have this
problem yesterday, it just started today.
It is a game I downloaded from Bigfish games a few months ago and was
working fine.
Like I wrote before this has just started. I turned off all other programs
that were running at the same time and have run virus check programs to see
if maybe I had a virus. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no
luck and I am not tech wise enough to get in too deep with the system
programs.
I hope you can give me some advise on where else to look for the problem.

Thanks

agentice

some thing vary similar happened too a friend of mine.
what happened was, a capacitor went out on his video card.

try some video card benchmarking utilities and see if it's performing
like it should.

Bill P

"Lagging game, way toooooo slow..help !!!" <Lagging game, way toooooo
slow..help [email protected]> wrote in message
Just recently a game of mine has become very, very slow. I did not have
this
problem yesterday, it just started today.
It is a game I downloaded from Bigfish games a few months ago and was
working fine.
Like I wrote before this has just started. I turned off all other programs
that were running at the same time and have run virus check programs to
see
if maybe I had a virus. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still
no
luck and I am not tech wise enough to get in too deep with the system
programs.
I hope you can give me some advise on where else to look for the problem.

Thanks

Try posting to microsoft.public.windowsxp.games

Regards
Bill