Game Boy Advance - Movie Advance

Reaction score
SO any way I came here to seek some help, but as it seems, we all have no idea what I'm talking about, or at least I missed it in the forum.

For all you Nintendo freaks I got something for you. The move advance is a conversion cart for GBA/GABSP/DS. It allows you to use a compact flash card to play MOVIES,MUSIC,and ROMS.

I got mine at www.jandaman.com where it will be available for you guys, I am unsure, but the home page is www.movieadvance.com. I have the second version and it works pretty decent. The only thing I have noticed it that if I make movies on my computer they are very dark, though if I make them on my girlfreinds computer they come out perfect ( this makes no sense to me since I installed all of her software from my pc) Any way.... I'm sitting back at work watching Anime.... I am not responsible if any way if during the use of this product do you ruin or destroy your game boy. The item comes with instructions and I suggest you read them.

Ask a Question