Abarbarian

Acruncher
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
11,023
Reaction score
1,221
Updated me FF and G Directions was not working so I e-mailed the author. got a reply in a few days.See it below.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I just fixed this and am fixing some
other bugs/adding features, but I've attached a version that
specifically fixes this bug. You can get the full released version
(i.e. with other fixes) later today on my homepage

http://jeffpalm.com/gdirections/

and then on mozilla whenever they approve it -- probably a couple days.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Palm --> http://jeffpalm.com

Live and learn Microsoft and other software companies. :p

Oh and G Directions works just fine now :D

Last edited: