frontpage case changing of file names

I completed a Frontpage program from LUCID to run on our intranet website.
When I FTP the files (WS_FTP95), the subdirectory file name /Images was
changed to ALL lowercase /images in the path for many links causing me to
get the error msg "page not found" (broken links) as well as other images not

Any ideas how to correct or stop this? Could this be a problem with
Frontage 2003? The Website? or WS_FTP95 uploading program

John

Ronx

WS_FTP95 has a setting that changes all filenames to lower case. It can be
changed under options. I do not remember the full path to the option since
it has been many years since I last used an Ipswich product.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

"Casing problems-FTP program to website" <Casing problems-FTP program to
news:[email protected]...

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FrontPage]

From the Help in WS_FTP Pro:
Converting file names to lower case
Some sites require file names that use all lower case letters. You can have
WS_FTP automatically convert file names to all lower case as you transfer
them.

To convert uploaded file names to lower case:

1.. From the Site Manager, select the site in the Sites list.

2.. Click Edit.

3.. Select Transfer.

4.. Select Force Lowercase Remote Names.

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage