Windows XP Free Utility Removes Unwanted Software from New PCs

Reaction score
Not used it personally, looks interesting :)
Seen a brand new Dell, HP or other brand name PC recently? They are loaded to the brim with pop-up ads for services, trial versions of programs you don't want and a heap of other useless junk. That's because vendors have sold this space on your new PC to software and service vendors. It's a straight money-making deal that leaves you short changed. You can remove all this stuff manually but regular contributor JW has written to let me know about a product called "PC Decrapifier" [1] that does this automatically. It can't remove every bit of junk from every computer but the list of products it will remove is quite impressive. I haven't got a new PC to try it out on but judging from forum comments, it works as advertised. Free for personal use, Windows XP, Vista, 238KB
http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/home

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
No worries ... but I just noticed it is a new version that is Vista ready ... I hope it is.

:thumb:

Ask a Question