Free Sun Tan for pc users !!!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/7969758.stm

A website ironically claiming to offer users an all-year tan through their computer screens has received more than one million hits in two months.

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ha ha ha now that made me laugh..What a bunch of Vanitors..:lol:

Reaction score
Saw that earlier and made me chuckle too.
I guess it was only a matter of time before tanning found its way onto the net and joined its predecessor the 'increase your genitalia size' sites ;)

Reaction score
Vanity,vanity pure vanity. Did they really expect their PCs to give them a tan? On the other hand if,and it looks as if it worked,it made people awear of the dangers of UV rays then good. I really can`t understand these young women,and I presume men, willingly lay on a couch and let deadly rays to wash over them. It`s madness.

historian

Reaction score
historian said:
Vanity,vanity pure vanity. Did they really expect their PCs to give them a tan?

You'd be suprised what some people expect their computers to do...I can see half the Essex/Croydon fake tan brigade sat infront of their PC's for hours on that site....:p

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
You'd be suprised what some people expect their computers to do...I can see half the Essex/Croydon fake tan brigade sat infront of their PC's for hours on that site....:p

Indeed, i can confirm the Tango Brigade are still thriving in Essex. Only here do i need to wear sunglasses in winter, to stave off blindness.

Reaction score
MattM said:
Indeed, i can confirm the Tango Brigade are still thriving in Essex. Only here do i need to wear sunglasses in winter, to stave off blindness.

Same in my area..And it seems the Croydon face lift is back in style this year to...:p

Ask a Question