Free everything site

Livewire

I'm usually very, very suspicious of sites that offer free everything
but this one seems to be genuinely useful. There's lots of freeware,
including some I've not seen before, plus links to many other useful
sites -- freeware and otherwise.

http://www.freebyte.com/

Barney

I'm usually very, very suspicious of sites that offer free
everything but this one seems to be genuinely useful. There's lots
of freeware, including some I've not seen before, plus links to
many other useful sites -- freeware and otherwise.

http://www.freebyte.com/

I forgot about this site. Thanks for bringing it back. Lots of basic
and good programs by Freebyte.

lookie.here

Well, he is trying to sell his TreePad Business program which is $49.
But since there is so much good freeware there, I guess I'll forgive
him. LOL.

chula

Frank Bohan

Livewire said:
I'm usually very, very suspicious of sites that offer free everything
but this one seems to be genuinely useful. There's lots of freeware,
including some I've not seen before, plus links to many other useful
sites -- freeware and otherwise.

http://www.freebyte.com/

Looks very interesting, and nicely presented. I've downloaded the page to
peruse fully later.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ You can forget to remember, but can you remember to forget.

Susan Bugher

Livewire said:
I'm usually very, very suspicious of sites that offer free everything
but this one seems to be genuinely useful. There's lots of freeware,
including some I've not seen before, plus links to many other useful
sites -- freeware and otherwise.

http://www.freebyte.com/

Put your mind at ease. That's Henk Hagedoorn's site. He's the author of
*Treepad* :) :) :)

PL2005 PL2004 PL2003 PL2002 PL2001 PL2000

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2005/PL2005ORGANIZERS.php#0790-PW

He's very well thought of - I keep finding "thanks to Henk Hagedoorn"
notes on other freeware author's web sites and on web forums.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware