FP 2002 - Under Construction Graphic

Alan

I have a web built using FP2002 and the Corporate Presence wizard.
When it was built the option to have the Under Construction graphic
included on each page was used. How do i get rid of it??? I can
manually edit the published files on the web server, but when any page
is republished it's back. I can't find the option/command to not
include it.

chris leeds

take it out of all pages in your local web, then publish the whole web up to
the server. that should take care of it.

HTH

--
Chris Leeds,
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

The email address on this posting is a "black hole". I got tired of all the
spam.
Please feel free to contact me here:
http://nedp.net/contact/

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

Open your Web on your local machine...go to each page and delete the little man diggin image. Then RePublish to the online server. If you want to actually get rid of the image file, look for it in the Image folder and delete that too.

| I have a web built using FP2002 and the Corporate Presence wizard.
| When it was built the option to have the Under Construction graphic
| included on each page was used. How do i get rid of it??? I can
| manually edit the published files on the web server, but when any page
| is republished it's back. I can't find the option/command to not
| include it.

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP-MVP]

Remove it from your local copy before you Publish.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.