    MS131-Beta
    MS131-Rc1

    Does anyone know what these are and if I need to keep them?

    Guest, Jan 1, 2006

  2. 884016 relates to the Windows Installer.

    The MS130x terminology isn't something I recognize immediately.

    Is this Windows 2000, or XP?

    I don't think the these relate to Microsoft Antispywaare, and I'd leave them
    alone, myself.

    Bill Sanderson, Jan 1, 2006

    "Bill Sanderson" wrote:

    > 884016 relates to the Windows Installer.
    >
    > The MS130x terminology isn't something I recognize immediately.
    >
    > Is this Windows 2000, or XP?
    >
    > I don't think the these relate to Microsoft Antispywaare, and I'd leave them
    > alone, myself.
    >
    > --
    >
    > "MaDonna" <> wrote in message
    > >I found the following items in my Add-Remove Pro and need to know what they
    > >ae!
    > > I think they are something to do with MSAV.
    > >
    > > MS130a-KB884016
    > > MS130-Beta
    > > MS130-Beta 2
    > > MS130-kb884016
    > > ms130-Rc1
    > > MS130-Rc2
    > > MS131-Beta
    > > MS131-Rc1
    > >
    > > Does anyone know what these are and if I need to keep them?

    Yes, it is XP.

    I will leave the rest where they are, thanks so much.

    Do I need two of the MS130-KB884016?

    Guest, Jan 1, 2006
  4. "MaDonna" <> wrote in message

    > Yes, it is XP.
    >
    > I will leave the rest where they are, thanks so much.
    >
    > Do I need two of the MS130-KB884016?

    How are you seeing these listed--i.e. what tool are you using? These are
    updates added to your system via AutoUpdate or Windows or Microsoft Update.
    They are listed in add or remove programs, in control panel, if you check
    the little box at the top to "show updates."

    There were a couple of releases of the Windows Installer, I believe--to
    correct some minor issue--I'd leave all of these alone--they are not large,
    and you need them. If you remove a given update, AU or WU is going to put
    it back.

    Bill Sanderson, Jan 1, 2006

    Guest, Jan 1, 2006

    Guest, Jan 1, 2006

    lisita.mwepu1

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2014
    Likes Received:
    0
    MS130-KB884016 how to resolve the error?

    lisita.mwepu1, Mar 26, 2014