For Sale: Nissan Micra 1.2 1990 (G)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
murdoch said:
for the joking from Myself & Exmoor we both now have our thinking caps on working out ideas to get the car sold quickly:thumb:

No no.. joking rocks - its just half the time im too dim to pick up jokes lol... sometimes a tad slow.

Time for bed lol

Reaction score
Is the photo of you or some spaced out youngster?
Enjoy you youth before you become a grumpy like me!!

Reaction score
Must admit the last photo i had taken for a passport it was noticed that i was wearing the same shirt & tie as i was 10 years earlier, this was to much for exmoor or posted pictures of me locally just to prove i did really own a tie!:lol:

Reaction score
A good friend of mine had one of those the Manual version tho. It really was a great little car. Untill it got wiped out in a crash.

Shame you aint like 200mile closer m8, I would have had it

Reaction score
Yeah not so sturdy in a crash.

She bought a 1996 Peugeot 306 XT 1.8 Auto. Remote central deadlocking, electric windows front and back, electric sunroof, rear headrests, power steering, front fogs, temperature display, alpine speakers, electric mirrors... £700 with tax and years MOT... 84k miles.

Beats a G reg micra. Its just the sentimental value which is lost.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
and a year old thread.....and probably sold. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question