58 Plate 1.2 8v FIAT Punto

Reaction score
Car is based in Liverpool and i'm the second owner. It's silver, has 3 doors, Electric Windows, Central Locking & PAS. I purchased 3 months ago at a total cost of 7.3k from Stone Acre & have receipt of full payment. Car has done 250 miles since my purchase due to having a company motor - clock reads 5000 miles with FFSH to back this mileage up.

Group 3 insurance so pefect for a new driver or first car.I bought as a cheap second vehicle. I'm 28 with 10yrs NCB and costs me less than £400 fully comp per year. No marks or dents to body work as you would expect from a car that has done 5k and been looked after.

I'm asking for £6200. After something bigger for those summer months now. You will not find another Punto Active at this price. Will put 6 months Tax on for new owner as well.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Andrew - you may wish to consider whether it's safe to leave your phone number in full public view, it will almost certainly be collected by a spambot harvester and you'll probably receive a million phone calls attempting to sell you anything from a Timeshare in Corfu to a new fitted kitchen.

Your choice but a request to any potential purchasers to PM you requesting your phone number would be a wiser arrangement.

Reaction score
It's just an IP Phone so can easily be changed. Rather not mind. Thanks for the advice.

Filled the tank when i purchased the car, still has 1/4 left. Must do over 400 miles to £40. Much better than the Ford Connect i use for work.

Reaction score
Sorry, not much ues to me down on the farm!
This forum may be to limited for you?
Have you thought of putting it on a Fiat related forum??

Reaction score
Indeed mate. Really could do with it gone. It's just sitting there on Mums drive not really doing much.

Reaction score
I'm going to take 5k for this, just not got around to advertising.

Reaction score
Still think you should take Murdochs advice and advertise it on a Fiat Forum.
You are VERY limited here on a PC Forum!