For recording enthusiasts, a great new portable product!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Digital recording at home is not cheap especially if it is 24 bit 96 kHz in stereo. However there is great product for those who like doing just that at home or in the field and that too a hand held one. Anyone looking for a gadget like that should consider this option available both in the US as well as UK.

I have provided the link for Amazon.com as well as Amazon.UK if interested. There may be others vendors selling it cheaper but I did not search for it, if you are seriously considering I would urge you to check before buying.

The Amazon.com has a very detailed page giving full description of the product unlike the UK site, so if you just need to know about the product go to Amazon.com.

This information was shared yesterday on the Houston Audio Society forum during a discussion. This product has been around but some may not be aware of it's availability, therefore I thought I'd post it here. The company Zoom has various different recorders at different price points so check what ever suits you. The H1(cheapest) is ideal for attaching to a digital still camera or video camera for realistic HD audio to go with HD Video.

Amazon.com

Amazon.UK

:thumb:

Ask a Question