Top Point and shoot cameras for enthusiasts!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I see your LX5 made it to the shortlist and rates very well for versatility and value for money :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I see your LX5 made it to the shortlist and rates very well for versatility and value for money :)

Actually it's the other way around, when I bought it in early December DP Review found out about it and they realized it must be a great one since I bought it so they had to include it in the list. :p

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Actually it's the other way around, when I bought it in early December DP Review found out about it and they realized it must be a great one since I bought it so they had to include it in the list. :p

:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Canon G12 done well, I mention this as I have the G9, have been very happy with it.

Three models on from mine now eh? And apparently the G13 is just around the corner. Seems whatever we buy doesn't stay current for long, but does sometimes make for some bargains with discontinued models still stocked.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Seems whatever we buy doesn't stay current for long, but does sometimes make for some bargains with discontinued models still stocked.

Absolutely, anything we touch in the stores is actually obsolete as the new model is already in production and waiting to be launched. The key is to predict a classic model beforehand and pick it up while supplies last based on your needs.

The gap between newer models has decreased considerably say from what it used to be back in the 60's and 70's, you already know what I am talking about. It is the age of multimedia entertainment and computer has become an integral part of such products therefore any advancement in computers and things in multimedia start to sizzle.

Ask a Question