For Carey

Alec

Hi Carey
Thx for the response.
I have a Intel(R) 82845g Graphics Controller and I dont think it has input
capabilities (Or am I wrong)? Plus! looks like it will work, but how do I get
the info onto my hard drive?
Thanks

Bring your aging vinyl records and cassette tapes into the digital age.
With Plus! Analog Recorder, you can transform all your old tracks
into clean, vibrant digital music files. Use special cleanup filters to
reduce the hissing and popping sounds caused by old media and
recording devices.

Plus! Digital Media Edition
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/dme/music.asp#analog

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

---------------

"Alec >" <[email protected] wrote in message:

| I have lots of VCR vacation video tapes and a few old cassette music tapes
that
| I would like to transfer to cds.
| Is there device available to transfer them to my computer so that I can write
| them to cds?
|
| Thanks
| Alec

Carey Frisch [MVP]

How To: Preserve Albums and Cassettes By Using Plus! Analog Recorder
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/dme/HowTo_AnalogRecorder.asp

Download Help Documentation
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/dme/help.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

| Hi Carey
| Thx for the response.
| I have a Intel(R) 82845g Graphics Controller and I dont think it has input
| capabilities (Or am I wrong)? Plus! looks like it will work, but how do I get
| the info onto my hard drive?
| Thanks

Alec

Thanks Carey
Looks like I have to get a sound card that can do it...

| Hi Carey
| Thx for the response.
| I have a Intel(R) 82845g Graphics Controller and I dont think it has input
| capabilities (Or am I wrong)? Plus! looks like it will work, but how do I get
| the info onto my hard drive?
| Thanks

Gary Tait