Focus on fields changing when alt-tabbing

Reaction score
I am having an issue with BCM that seems minor, but is annoying as all get out in daily use and wondered if anyone is aware of a fix to the problem.

I often enter new account information from other programs such as word, a browser, etc and in some cases where I cannot cut and paste the info directly, I end up typing it in field by field, alt-tabbing between the applications. Whenever I do this, I invariably have fields that I cannot remember the entire content (such as an address or phone number) and after I start entering information in the field and then switch to the other application and back, the focus on the field I am editing in BCM changes from edit mode to selecting the entire field. This often results in the next item I type erasing the information that I have already put in.

Is there a way to stop BCM from changing its selection in a field being edited when the application loses and then regains focus?

Thanks

Ask a Question