fnarr fnarr

Reaction score
Haha,

I just read something on the internet and someone had made a silly comment and written 'fnarr fnarr' after it. As soon as i read it i couldn't stop sniggering!! It might be all the chocolate i've just eaten has put me on some sort of sugar high, but i just think it's a funny phrase to use. It makes me think of a silly laugh!! :lol:

Anyway, just thought i'd share with you, anyone else got any funny words that they read and laugh at?

A slightly sugared-up Bodhi

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thats weird I saw that expression today aswell but can't remember where..

Remember thinking what a weird word and what exactly did they mean when writing it...:confused:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
If you read comics and mags like Viz then the words will be very familiar :nod:

Reaction score
I love Viz. Read a fair bit of the profanisaurus on Sunday night at a mates house!! :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
When I was a child I loved to listen to Kenneth Williams in "Round the Horne" or "Beyond Our Ken" ... one of his alter-egos was "Rambling Sid Rumpo" who would sing songs with the most comical lyrics of made-up words. The songs would be about "nurdle wanglers" and I seem to remember "gruntfuttocks" featuring quite a lot. Some of the shows come up on Radio7 and the daft songs can still make me laugh.:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey Taffycat slip us a link to those shows I really like anything to do with sid james and kenneth williams..:nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks Taffy and Feckit...:thumb:

Love the old radio shows just as much as listening to the modern stuff..:nod:

Ask a Question