Flight Joystick

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
As i have previously stated B2 is game of the moment , need to ask advice please on best joystick to buy which will also be good for other flight sims.
:thumb:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i used to use a microsoft sidewinder force feedback, look for one with a twist grip and a throttle

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ive looked at the Black Hawk version, it looks pretty cool ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ok i purchased a Logitech Attack 3 joystick saturday for Battlefield2 how the hell do you get it to work ??. The controllers driver is installed and everything is apparently working fine .Have looked in contol options in B2 and it is set up primary for keyboard with the secondry empty in default mode. I can assign buttons for weapons but when i select fly left by moving the joystick handle to the left it automatically assigns that action with turning right aswell ???
Any help appreciated :confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Rush said:
I can assign buttons for weapons but when i select fly left by moving the joystick handle to the left it automatically assigns that action with turning right aswell ???
Any help appreciated :confused:

I think it assigns them on a per-axis mode, i.e X = left/right, Y=up/down.

Give it a go anyway, and it should work :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian Cunningham

I think it assigns them on a per-axis mode, i.e X = left/right, Y=up/down

makes sense really (doh) ;)

Ask a Question