Excel Fit to page print options in Excel

Reaction score
I am new to this and so my question doesn't quite fit here. However, here goes: I have many worksheets in a workbook. Each row has 20 columns. While I can do "print to fit page", the fonts make the information unreadable. I want to print, say, 10 columns of a row in a worksheet on page 1 and then the remaining 10 columns on page 2, and flip on short edge. The idea is that one should read an entire worksheet by flipping on short edge, that is, read 10 columns, then flip the page and be able to read the other 10 columns.

I tried the various print options but am unable to do this. Obviously, I am not searching Goolge with a correct question and have not got any useful help. CAN ANY OF YOU HELP ME?

Thanks,
Amin

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Amin :)

If you go to Print, then click on Page Setup you should have an input box with various options. Ensure that the Orientation is set to Landscape (if you want to flip on the short edge), and in the Scaling options set it to fit to 2 pages wide (no need to specify a height). Click on OK and hopefully that should work for you.

excel print.jpg

Ask a Question