Firewall and antivirus.

Reaction score
This is just my opinion.

I have been having a problem with my PC not shutting down/restarting, as it should so I set about finding as to why, not thinking anything bad about Zone alarm or AVG,

But it was they who were the cause of the problem?

After reading about different alternatives I decided to give This a try and my evaluation, a dammed good piece of software does what it says, updates at a touch, and is much! Much! More stable running with Vista than the aforementioned programs.

If you’re going to try this. Just make sure you read about it first and completely remove Zone alarm from your PC.

Oh and its all in one and FREE. ***** out of five

:user:

Reaction score
I'm always a little bit dubious when it comes to free protection, and i'm not much of a fan of Zone Alarm or AVG..But as I am doing a new install for a friend who is tighter than a nats ****, I think i'll have a go at installing your recomendation..Will post back and give my views..

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I'm always a little bit dubious when it comes to free protection, and i'm not much of a fan of Zone Alarm or AVG..But as I am doing a new install for a friend who is tighter than a nats ****, I think i'll have a go at installing your recomendation..Will post back and give my views..

Now you will be gentle with the reply won`t you:D
I have used it for a week now 24/7 and SO FAR SO GOOD:bow:

Reaction score
itsme said:
Now you will be gentle with the reply won`t you:D
I have used it for a week now 24/7 and SO FAR SO GOOD
bowdown.gif

I think ad it been a newby to the forum that had posted what you did, I would more than likely have not even bothered to check it out..But as it wasn't and was from a more experienced person I took a look...I will be gentle on the repost though..

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Kerio and Antivir is the way forward. :D

Ask a Question