Fatal Error Launching Application

Kim Dongyount

I build "Hellow World" Application with vs.NET 2003(vb.net)
for ce.net 4.2 machine.

Compile is OK, Build is OK, But I run this application in
PDA(CE.NET 4.2)

I get this error

Fatal Application Error

Application executed wrong task.
If it is continued help for program provider.

Execption:0xC0000005
Address:03F89314

please help me ???

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

Help us out with some more information on this "PDA". Is it a Pocket PC
2003 device or not? If not, what device is it? Did you set the device type
in Visual Studio to Windows CE.NET, if the device is *not* a Pocket PC or to
Pocket PC, if that's what it is?

Paul T.

Kim Dongyount

Thanks!
OS Of PDA is WinCe.Net Versio 4.2 Build 1088.
Processor is Intel, ARM-XScale.

I did set the device type in Visual Studio to CE.NET.
I did set the windows ce cpu to ARMV4

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

Kim Dongyount said:
Thanks!
OS Of PDA is WinCe.Net Versio 4.2 Build 1088.
Processor is Intel, ARM-XScale.

I did set the device type in Visual Studio to CE.NET.
I did set the windows ce cpu to ARMV4

Brian Smith [MSFT]

Have you installed Windows CE QFE 030718? It may fix this problem. It can
be found at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=40621723-492f-48bc-
95f2-d7629ec42fb6&DisplayLang=en