Fantasy Premier League

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Well one team belongs to my missus, so.........If you like, I will withdraw it?

***Update***

I have just changed a team name, so my team and my better halfs' teams have different names.....but as I said, I will ask here to pull out, if you don't want us to put two teams in
nod.gif

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
BigJay said:

***Update***

I have just changed a team name, so my team and my better halfs' teams have different names.....but as I said, I will ask here to pull out, if you don't want us to put two teams in
nod.gif
It's just they delete people who have more than 1 in the same name, as long as the other one is your other halfs' than that's fine :D

Reaction score
hopefully if we can hit 30 it'll be even better and it is a realistic target

I myself am waiting right untill just before the start of the season some transfers I reckon are still to come.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I'll just do the final clearout on the day before the league starts and lock it, otherwise they'll just rejoin again and again ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Got room for another on board? I've just become member 22 in the PCR League (I think)... just like one or two others here, I haven't got a clue about footy, but if you don't mind, then I don't either :D :thumb: The best bit was designing the kit!! :lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
BigJay said:

Hi BigJay,
Hope you were not offended by my post about the two teams. It was not, in any way,meant as a complaint or a criticism. It would not bother me if you had two, or even twenty two, teams in the competition as it's no more than a bit of innocent fun and I certainly do not think of it as anything else.
My concern was that you would fall foul of the regulations, as a friend of mine did a couple of years back.He entered a similar competition and was very keen and took the whole thing very seriously.He spent weeks selecting his team and then in his enthusiasm he decided to enter a second team. Then, on the very day that the competition began, he got a message to say that BOTH his teams had been withdrawn by the organisers. He was devastated.
I just didn't want to see any member of PCR and/or your missus thrown out at the last minute. Hope that clears things up a bit.
All the best in the Fantasy League.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I've entered a team now too!!

I don't know why as I know very little about football - I support Wolves :blush:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
just got around to making my team and registered to the league:thumb:

scraped into budget with 0.00 remaining :D

Ask a Question