Fantasy Premier League

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's back! Crazylegs was the winner last time round with a whopping 1813 points :D

I've set up a league with number 27245-8391, so please join this one if you sign up :thumb:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com
It's all a bit of fun, and I've had no spam from using the service. Even if you don't like football, give it a go and pick a random team!

Reaction score
Signed on there just now.

Had to put myself as a Reading fan as old Watford got relegated :mad:

Feel like I've betrayed them :p

I made my kit as Watford-ish as possible to make up though, so I think I evened out the bad karma :D:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just made my team up and I'm in again, hopefully will do a decent job the same as last year...:D

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
If you can deal with a Yank I want to play. :D

And yes I know you don't mean Yank Football. :p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
phicksus said:
If you can deal with a Yank I want to play. :D

And yes I know you don't mean Yank Football. :p
Go for it :D

Reaction score
I've entered, but i'm hoping i can make some team changes before the start of the league as i did it really quickly!! haha.

Reaction score
Just joined.:D
Had to list Newcastle as my team as Watford are out.:blush:

But who is 'billy nomates'?:confused:

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Haven't a bloody clue, but what the heck ... :D

:wave:

Reaction score
feckit said:
Just joined.:D
Had to list Newcastle as my team as Watford are out.:blush:

But who is 'billy nomates'?:confused:

:blush:

I can't help it I'm just too cool to have any friends...

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
10 members so far, come on lets get it up to 20 :D You don't need to know anything about football to play, you can even click the "random" button ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
10 members so far, come on lets get it up to 20 :D You don't need to know anything about football to play, you can even click the "random" button ;)

I will join but in a week or so once current transfer speculation and future transfers have been sorted out so i dont need to change my team around

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No worries CFC :) You can make as many changes as you want though before the season starts, I changed about 5 players with no point penalty this morning. Plus I got Tevez when he was still at WH (instead of ManU if he ends up there).

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Yeah. Come on folks, get involved!

I've had one go,,,,, and my missus another go, and depending on who does best, I will say which team is my choice!

After last years attempt ( Don't forget, rugby is my game, not football), this year can only be more fun, as I don't have a lot to beat!

Reaction score
I didn't do it last year, but I'm glad I didn't as I'd have had to have wanted other teams to do well instead of Watford...
wallbash.gif

This year though, I'm neutral :D:D:D

My team is pretty crap though. I just chose the first players that came to my head :p

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
We got 12 in there at the moment Ian, may be an idea to close the door pretty sharpish once we know everyones in and change the password code so as to lock up and keep all the egomaniacs out that will inevitably come looking for premierleague codes to random leagues...Like they did last year and the year before...

Anyone else coming in... Come on its fun you don't have to know anything about football, just hit the random button when building a team and its all sorted for you....:nod:

Come on if Muck's can enter for fun I'm sure some of you others out there can indulge us...:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, once the league is started I'm going to lock it down and boot anyone out that shouldn't be there :)

Come on the rest of you :D

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
I think I joined.
laughingsmiley.gif

I just did the random thing. Hope I can change it later. :confused:

Ask a Question