Fantasy Freeware

Susan Bugher

Forget those birthday *reminder* apps. . .

I want a birthday present app. . . I input the names, birthdays etc.
set a budget. . . The app goes shopping online for me, pays and
arranges shipping. An appropriate present and card arrive on the natal
day. Come to think of it, that would be nice for Christmas presents too.
.. .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Lou

Susan said:
Forget those birthday *reminder* apps. . .

I want a birthday present app. . . I input the names, birthdays etc.
set a budget. . . The app goes shopping online for me, pays and
arranges shipping. An appropriate present and card arrive on the natal
day. Come to think of it, that would be nice for Christmas presents too.
. .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

$30 per hour for set up
$3.00 per reminder

And it will be done <bg>

Lou

Susan Bugher

Susan Bugher wrote:
$30 per hour for set up
$3.00 per reminder
And it will be done <bg>

You seem to be missing the *spirit* of this thread. . . hic.. . .
excuse me. . . anyway. . . it's fantasy FREEWARE. . .

So what fantasy Freeware do *you* want?

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Al Klein

Forget those birthday *reminder* apps. . .
I want a birthday present app. . . I input the names, birthdays etc.
set a budget. . . The app goes shopping online for me, pays and
arranges shipping. An appropriate present and card arrive on the natal
day. Come to think of it, that would be nice for Christmas presents too.

They're called "personal shoppers". :)

Nicolaas Hawkins

Personal shoppers are androids? *Freeware* Androids? Yippee!!! Where do
I get one?

Susan

My wish would be a little(!) utility that would transform the (never used)
scroll-lock key into a "do-what-I-mean" key.

Nicolaas.

Pricelessware 2006 CD now available.
E-Mail for details: raptor740.gmail@com (swap "." and "@")

.... If you are on the cutting edge, you are holding the knife the wrong
way

canetoad

You seem to be missing the *spirit* of this thread. . . hic.. . .
excuse me. . . anyway. . . it's fantasy FREEWARE. . .

So what fantasy Freeware do *you* want?

Susan

An automatic filter that intuitively discerns the level of intelligence,
aggression and wisdom in usenet posts!

Swirler

Forget those birthday *reminder* apps. . .

I want a birthday present app. . . I input the names, birthdays etc.
set a budget. . . The app goes shopping online for me, pays and
arranges shipping. An appropriate present and card arrive on the natal
day. Come to think of it, that would be nice for Christmas presents too.
. .

Susan

...., ..., ...,
How old are you now......

chris

Susan Bugher said:
I want a birthday present app. . . I input the names, birthdays etc.
set a budget. . . The app goes shopping online for me, pays and
arranges shipping. An appropriate present and card arrive on the natal
day. Come to think of it, that would be nice for Christmas presents too.

april fools day was some time ago ;-)

Susan Bugher

Nicolaas said:
My wish would be a little(!) utility that would transform the (never used)
scroll-lock key into a "do-what-I-mean" key.

Great idea - and it should transform "shift scroll-lock" into an "on
second thought" key.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

mike

Susan Bugher said:
So what fantasy Freeware do *you* want?

Susan

Something to remove the mog Tuppence from my corner of the sofa on summer
evenings, without bloodshed.

The fire does it in the winter.

mike

Nicolaas Hawkins

Great idea - and it should transform "shift scroll-lock" into an "on
second thought" key.

Susan

Indeed. The number of times I have clicked in haste on the wrong icon and
ended up having to wait for the wrong program to start up, and then shut
it down and start up the program I wanted, isn't funny! The air sometimes
turns a delicate shade of puce.

Nicolaas.

Pricelessware 2006 CD now available.
E-Mail for details: raptor740.gmail@com (swap "." and "@")

.... No one is listening to you - until you fart.

Helen

Mostly trash.... years ago that was a really fun with excellent art,
site. Now it's just a marketplace for junk..imho!