Fancy Dress Party

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
We are going to have to put a PG classification on this thread.

:D

If this thread deserves a PG rating then your recent post at (e-mail address removed) Forums deserves an X rating, plain brown wrapper, under the counter, discrete, parent advisory, etc.....

So hush up :p

Nowt wrong here, really, kids read more in The Sun their old man might bring home each evening.

We know this a family forum, but I don't think anybody's corrupted just yet ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Me? I think you'll both look fantastic, & Bex... Get yourself some of those boots & a mini & you'll have every guy at the party leaving snail trails on the floor behind you :D (hey you guys, I meant drool!!! you've got dirty minds ;) ) "shagadelic baby!!!"

As for the blonde... I'm brunett & I went blonde for a couple of years for my partner, its cool & fun, but you've got to be REAL nice to your hair!!! The amount of bleach needed to go really blonde from brunette will leave your hair very brittle! If you swim use a swimming cap & keep heat based hairstyling to a minimum. Don't use shampoo more than once a week but condition your hair daily if possible & use a leave in conditioner as well.
I stopped after two years because, despite natural growth & not having been cut, my hair was now 4 inches (no exaggeration) shorter than when I began. It's a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Get yourself some of those boots & a mini & you'll have every guy at the party leaving snail trails on the floor behind you :D (hey you guys, I meant drool!!! you've got dirty minds ;) ) "shagadelic baby!!!"

you know the male mind to well :eek:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
you know the male mind to well :eek:

:) I've met a few over the years... such sweet, straighforward creatures... you've just gotta love 'em :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, I'm busy for a couple of days and see 25 replies :D

I've just bought the austin costume now, and waiting on the Felicity one - I'll be sure to take loads of pics at the party as it should be really good fun!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Wow, I'm busy for a couple of days and see 25 replies :D

I've just bought the austin costume now, and waiting on the Felicity one - I'll be sure to take loads of pics at the party as it should be really good fun!

Don't forget to watch the film a dozen or so time until you can speak that shagadelic 60's lingo, baby... ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well, here's a pic! :blush:

attachment.php

Attachments

• austin and felicity.jpg
    austin and felicity.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 173

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Thanks! ;)

It was a great night - everyone put so much effort into their costumes!

Reaction score
thaths a nice picture there!

good to actually see pictures of members here on pcr.

its amazin how we all must have images of each other, must say Bex you do look different from your Avatar.
:)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Nice pic Bex, I see Mr Cunningham even invested in "period jewelry" for the occasion! :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
CITech said:
Nice pic Bex, I see Mr Cunningham even invested in "period jewelry" for the occasion! :D
The finest £2 medallion I could find on ebay ;)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
A fine investment I'm sure Ian, something to hand down to your grandchildren! :rolleyes:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:

Ian, You bought your mojo on ebay! WOW Baby!!! ;)

Bex, you look gorgeous :thumb:

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Looking good guys, may have to find a pic of me and the missus at New Years.....we went as Shrek and Princess Fiona.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
BigJay said:
Looking good guys, may have to find a pic of me and the missus at New Years.....we went as Shrek and Princess Fiona.
Oh fantastic! You have to post that :D

Ask a Question