Fancy Dress Party

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Guys :)

I'm off to a fancy dress party with Becky for new years at a friends house... and I wondered if anyone had any good ideas?

Currently its Austin Powers, and Becky as Felicity Shagwell. :D

Reaction score
I like that... I like that alot!

You had better take some photos and post them up here when your back!!!!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
LOL, I think you got the best choice there!

As Chris says, some photos will be great! :D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I can't believe I agreed to this! :eek:
I think you're very brave. In other people's case I might say stupid, but I know that's not the case here, and it would be rude to suggest otherwise:blush:

Enjoy the party, and pix would be good!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
HUH! Who?

OK, at the risk of sounding dam right stupid ... I had to look-up who the heck you were talking about ... you is very naughty. :eek:

Now for the really confusing bit ... what happened to Christmas ... is it over already, was I asleep too long, I'm sure Xmas comes before New Year, or did somebody switch that on me as well. :rolleyes:

Hey! ... that Felicity chick looks sweet. :thumb:

*mucks is of to find a calendar for 2007*

Reaction score
haha!

*Mucks should also be taking a trip to Movie Express to rent Austin Powers 1,2 and 3*

muckshifter

Reaction score
rent? not me ...

I got 1,071 DVD films and no Austin's listed ... ;)

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I found this:

How to Create a Felicity Shagwell Costume

Take advantage of the '60s culture of freewheeling, sensual liberation to romp around in go-go boots and microminis like Felicity Shagwell.

Steps:
1. Find a 1960s wig with long, blonde hair in chunky layers.

2. Fasten on big, plastic, dangly earrings. Wear a silver necklace or choker with a female symbol pendant.

3. Show off a red or orange bra and short shorts underneath a red or orange crocheted dress. Felicity's dress hits high on the thigh and has long sleeves with puffy cuffs.

4. Try a zipper-front, one-piece racing suit, preferably black, that sticks against your body. The shorts should cut just below the curve of your butt.

5. Improvise your own Felicity costume, using as inspiration the naughty and sex-charged, but still sweet, look of Austin's swinging sidekick.

6. Wear hot pants or a miniskirt paired with go-go boots. Dress in brilliant, sensational colors and in fabric patterns with an exotic, ethnic theme. India-influenced beaded accessories might work well.

Tips:
Shed the constricting bra and tummy-tucking pantyhose. Indulge in rediscovered '60s liberation, if only for one night.

Smile and look cute. Introduce yourself with, "Shagwell by name. Shag VERY well by reputation."

Dress your man as Austin Powers (see Related eHows and Related Items) - and make sure he's got his mojo, baby.

Warnings:
Check out the shagadelic Felicity costume under Things You'll Need, but only if you want to make the other birds jealous and the guys really randy, baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

useful tips eh? ;)

And can we picture Ian and Bex as per attached pic? :eek:

Attachments

• felicityshagwell01.jpg
    felicityshagwell01.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5,274

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ian's trying to persuade me to dye my hair blonde for it, but I'm worried I'll look too much like my mother - plus my new job starts on Jan the 5th - I need to look respectable for that! ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Nup ... no good ... we will just have to hold a Felicity fashion parade, nice long catwalk ... I bags being first judge. :D

We must get this 'costume' right, no good half measures ... what night shall we choose.

:cool:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
My major reservation about the oufit is that there's not much of it and the party is in Northumberland in the middle of WINTER!! :eek: Hmmm...

I'll make sure there's some good (dignity-retaining) pics though ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
CITech said:
And just what's wrong with being blonde? :mad: Some of us don't get a choice:D :D :D

Ha ha, didn't mean it like that ;)

I might go for it, I'm just scared!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
CITech said:
I know Bex, only pulling your leg ;) Go for it girl, blonde IS good !!!:)

We'll see... I suppose it would be nice to find out if blondes really DO have more fun! ;)

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Ian's trying to persuade me to dye my hair blonde for it, but I'm worried I'll look too much like my mother - plus my new job starts on Jan the 5th - I need to look respectable for that! ;)

Jokes???????:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I'll make sure there's some good (dignity-retaining) pics though ;)

The hell with dignity-retaining :D

After five drinks or so.....

Should be quite odd greeting 2006 as Felicity Shagwell, you probably won't ever forget it :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
We are going to have to put a PG classification on this thread.

:D

Ask a Question