From: "Jose Guerra" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:23 PM
Subject: WINDOWS EXPLORER "PROPERTIES" ITEM
Message ID: ----- End Message Header -----

And a friendly tip... Please avoid posting the same message separately to different
newsgroups, i.e. do not multi-post. If your posting is relevant in more than one
newsgroup, please cross-post instead. (For information on how to cross-post, try
using the help component of your newsreader).

By cross-posting:
- The news software is able to transfer a single copy
- Readers of multiple groups won't have to read your posting many times over
- Answers are threaded together cohesively, posters don't have to repeat
- Potential follow-ups will not be fragmented all over the different newsgroups
- You won't have to search all the newsgroups to read any replies you may
receive

For newsgroup Primers, see:
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.announce.newusers/

--
Carrie Garth, Microsoft MVP for Windows 2000

: "Jose F Guerra" <jfguerra AT cinci DOT rr DOT com>
: Wrote in message : Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:20 PM
: I am running Windows 2000 5.00.2195 Service Pack 3. When I bring up
: Explorer and right clock on any folder in explorer and select the
: "Properties" menu item, nothing happens. The "Properties" window I used to
: get no longer appears. In fact, if I go to the File/Properties menu item
: nothing happens either. Any thoughts? Thanks!