Excellent Phish tracker

Reaction score
I came across this site

They publish the upto date trackers that have been submitted

Along the top is a whole host of other stuff including very very good TCP tweaking and broadband speed tests. There is also reporting to see if you are throttled by your ISP's. Original Link came from Taffycat so thanks for that

Plenty of stuff to go through. Maybe even casue to make it a sticky?

To get to main page follow link back. ON speed test though I found only the Swedish one would work. I think due to popularity

http://www.dslreports.com/phishtrack

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Nice find there Trips :thumb: My Hotmail junk box has been full of it recently... I don't know how many times I've "won a lottery" or had millions "bequeathed" to me by non-existent relative :lol:

Reaction score
Thankyou, although it was down to your original find tbh. WAs browsing through all the different links and found it :)

Looks promising don't ya think? ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Thankyou, although it was down to your original find tbh. WAs browsing through all the different links and found it :)

Looks promising don't ya think? ;)

Yes - because whilst a lot of us can recognise these things, there are still a lot of folk (particularly those who are new to the internet) being scammed into thinking they have won something, or are being contacted by their banks etc.
:nod:

Reaction score
My parents being two of them

A window popped up on their screen. My father was repeatedly saying to my mother we aint won anything but we shall fill it in anyway.

"Ooo lets fill it in," they said "Nooo what are your doing?" I replied.

"stephen we are grown adults,"

Hmmm "right ok! don't complain to me when your details are all stolen"

They couldnt grasp the idea that as soon as you start accessing things like that you activate a host of other stuff

Can't win, left em too it

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh heck - I hope they didn't come to grief. But I know what you mean, it's often hard to convince parents/grandparents that their "little boy/girl" might know better than them about some things. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question