Event ID: 213

rob

I got this warning on all of my servers except DC.

Warning:
Event ID: 213

Replication of license information failed because the
License Logging Service on server \\PDC could not be
contacted.

I searched Internet and found this article:

Indicates that either the indicated Site License Server or
domain controller is unavailable on the network or the
License Logging service on that computer is stopped.
Verify that the computer is on the network and is running.
If the computer is available on the network, use Services
in the Computer Management System Tools to verify that the
License Logging service is running on that computer.

Those servers can see each other and License Logging
service is up.
Any idea how I can fix this problem.

Thanks-Rob

Joe Wu [MSFT]

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your post.

Yes, please try Kidem's suggestion. Generally, this error may occur when
the license server has been moved or is permanently offline and a new
license server is brought online as a replacement but was never able to
replicate the old license data to the new server. Also demoting a license
server in a domain does not transfer the license information to another
server.

In most case, we can use those steps to resolve the Event ID 213 problems.
However, if the problem still persists, please let us know when you first
encountered this issue. For example, the configurations you have performed
on the network recently. I will perform further research for you.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Regards,
Joe Wu
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation