Reaction score
Maplins, or more expensive, PCWorld ... one of these;

;)

Attachments

• rj45 coupler.jpg
    rj45 coupler.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 47,879
Reaction score
Ok Muckshifter, thanks. This is an ethernet jumper and not a simple phone line jumper, correct? Sorry to question you, but I am totally surprised!

Reaction score
Sorry Billy, it was just silly sense of humour. Network hub is where you plug all your network cables into.

Are you looking to just extend a network cable by connecting two together? Or what are you actually trying to do?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
billybobbbuddy said:
Ok Muckshifter, thanks. This is an Ethernet jumper and not a simple phone line jumper, correct? Sorry to question you, but I am totally surprised!
yep ... it is an RJ45 connector, looks very similar to a phone one, but a little bigger. Phone is usually RJ11.

:thumb:

Reaction score
ethernet coupling

Hey thanks, I went out and bought the ethernet coupling at Radio Shack. I am very pleased with this PCreview forum, very informational. Especially when last week, I asked a Walmart electronics employee about connecting ethernet cables together and he said there was no such thing! Not asking them again!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
thats what you get for shopping walmart for computer parts :D

Ask a Question