error

hello i have a problem with internet explorer as soon as i
log in using earthlink and then i click on internet
explorer an error message comes up saying an error in
mshtml.dll has caused internet explorer to close and i
cant proceed anymore does anyone have any recommendation

thanks

I think I'm having a similar problem, but my error is in kernel32.dll. If you have any luck finding a solution, please let me know and I will do the same. Sorry I can't help!

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that when you open Internet Explorer, the system displays
error message related to mshtml.dll.

Please find the articles that help to resolve this issue:

The article below applies to Windows 98

Error Message: Explorer Caused an Invalid Page Fault in Module Mshtml.dll
at 015f:70cbb044
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];298098

This article applied to Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition

Error Message in Mshtml.dll While You Browse the Internet
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];265244

Error Message "IEXPLORE Caused an Invalid Page Fault in Module Mshtmled.dll"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];275154

Also please upgrade the system with the latest browser if the issue is not
resolved.

Thank you,

Rashmi