    The worst part is that OE is working FINE!!!

    Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

    thanks - Aaron

    Aaron, May 19, 2004

  2. Aaron

    Sara Guest

    You are definately not alone. We too have a user here
    that has this error. Supposedly, MS put out a patch with
    SP3 to solve this issue. Unfortunately, it doesn't work
    and the problems continue. If you figure out a solution,
    please let me know. Our first issue with this error was
    approximately two weeks ago. At first we thought it was a
    virus, but after scanning and upgrades still had the same
    problem.

    Sara

    sending email
    >via Outlook 2000. She claims that nothing has changed

    since yesterday
    >with anything, including IE or OE.
    >I tried reinstalling Outlook and that didnt do anything.
    >The error pops us immediately once S&R is clicked.
    >I have found a bunch of others having this same issue,

    but can't

    Sara, May 19, 2004

  3. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    Sara, thanks for the info, I will let you know if/when I find a fix..
    I seem
    to think this has been happening to ALOT of people, someone must know
    the correct fix....

    - Aaron

    Aaron, May 20, 2004
  4. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    Hello
    A user within our plant has been having issues with sending email
    via Outlook 2000. She claims that nothing has changed since yesterday
    with anything, including IE or OE.
    I tried reinstalling Outlook and that didnt do anything.
    The error pops us immediately once S&R is clicked.
    I have found a bunch of others having this same issue, but can't
    find any resolutions to this issue.
    The worst part is that OE is working FINE!!!

    Any help is appreciated!

    thanks - Aaron

    Aaron, May 21, 2004
  5. Aaron