(KB873362). I am getting this message this message: "Error 2902. An internal
error has occured(ixfAssemblyCopy ) Contact your information Technology
department for assistance." Also I am getting the same error message for
KB873381.

Thank you,

Ayman Salem

V

Volker Hoeren via OfficeKB.com

I am having the same problem here on one of my machines whilst all other machines (about 40) could be updated without any problems. Previous updates for the junkmail filter worked out fine on all my machines.
Is in the meantime any solution known?

B

Brian Cable via OfficeKB.com

I am also having the same problem and we are in progress of testing trying to find out what caused it, I have a few questions
1. Do you image the computers or are all the machines fresh install
2. do you use Ghost
3. Do you use sysprep
4. are the only machines that won't update from images.

Me and my coworker have a difference in opinion, he believes it's an imaging/sysprep issue. If any of you that are also having the problem can tell me what your setup is.
We are running Windows XP SP2 with a variant of machines, PII450 to PIII 1GHZ Some won't update some will. I know the workaround is to Repair Office, but for us that's just not a goodenough answer.

A

Ayman Salem

This is a shame I didnt ask for people who have the same problem but people
with solutions.

B

Brian Cable via OfficeKB.com

Wow, Heaven forbid you answer some of the questions I had asked. I asked those questions for a reason, depending on your answer depends on what I find out or what steps to take to recreate the issue. Maybe if I find the answer I should just take it to another forum whose members don't have there head stuck up there A$$

Ask a Question