error in sending e-mail

Dori

This is what I receive ever since I e-mailed to the wrong account. What can I
do to get rid of this? I tried to copy and paste, but I just don't have any
luck. Please help.

Subject 'Forklift Operator/Picker', Account: Road Runner', Server:
'smtp-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250
ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error
Number: 0X800CCC7D

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Road Runner', Server:
'pop-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket
Error:
10060, Error Number: 0-800CCC0E

Gary VanderMolen

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
then uncheck the SSL option for both the incoming (POP3) server and
the outgoing (SMTP) server. When you do that, the port number for
the incoming server should automatically change to 110. If it doesn't,
change it manually to 110.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Dori" wrote in message
This is what I receive ever since I e-mailed to the wrong account. What can I
do to get rid of this? I tried to copy and paste, but I just don't have any
luck. Please help.

Subject 'Forklift Operator/Picker', Account: Road Runner', Server:
'smtp-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250
ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error
Number: 0X800CCC7D

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Road Runner', Server:
'pop-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket
Error:
10060, Error Number: 0-800CCC0E

Dori

Well.......I tried that and this is the message I'm receiving now:
correct for your outgoing e-mail (SMTP) server. For help solving this
problem, to to Help, search for "Troubleshooting Windows Mail", and read the

The rejected e-mail address was "(e-mail address removed)". Subject
"Forklift Operator/Picke", Account: "Road Runner",
Server:'smtp-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol:SMPT, Server Response: '450 4.1.8
-Domain of recipient does not resolve (R0309001)', Port 25, Secure (SSL):
No.Server Error 450, Error Number 0X800CCC79
Please tell me how I can get rid of these error messages and when I shut
down the e-mail, it asks me about my unsent messages. Help!

Gary VanderMolen

The reason Windows Mail rejected that email address
(e-mail address removed), is because there is no domain named
cdeccono.com on the Internet.
To verify that your new settings are working correctly, send an email to yourself.

"Dori" wrote in message
Well.......I tried that and this is the message I'm receiving now:
correct for your outgoing e-mail (SMTP) server. For help solving this
problem, to to Help, search for "Troubleshooting Windows Mail", and read the

The rejected e-mail address was "(e-mail address removed)". Subject
"Forklift Operator/Picke", Account: "Road Runner",
Server:'smtp-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol:SMPT, Server Response: '450 4.1.8
-Domain of recipient does not resolve (R0309001)', Port 25, Secure (SSL):
No.Server Error 450, Error Number 0X800CCC79
Please tell me how I can get rid of these error messages and when I shut
down the e-mail, it asks me about my unsent messages. Help!

Dori

I understand about the address, but how do I solve the problem? I'm tired of
the error messages.

Gary VanderMolen

You won't see an error message if you type in a correct email address.

"Dori" wrote in message
I understand about the address, but how do I solve the problem? I'm tired of
the error messages.

Dori

I'm NOT trying to re-send the e-mail. The messages keep popping up after each
e-mail I send now. How do I get rid of that problem? I've tried what you
said the first time, but the messages keep coming up. That's what I want help
for. Not telling me I have to send to the correct e-mail address.

Gary VanderMolen

Open the Outbox folder and delete whatever you see in there.
If nothing is showing in that folder, make sure the 'current view' for that
folder is "Show All Messages". If the problem continues, try running the
various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil