Windows Vista error code 10/windows vista

Reaction score
Hi to all,
this is my first post to this forum and would like some help with with error codes.
In device manager there are exclamation marks against 6T04 adapter and ISATAP.(ZBC4B439-6CC.3-4752-8D5A-D4709644FBo8}.
If anybody could help me to rectify this I would be most grateful. All the best, hairy.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, only just seen your post ... :thumb:

First off, I would start by giving me some more information on your PC. Make, model, see our stickie for some help.

Talk to maker of your PC, since it is there device.

If everything is working OK, I would ignore it for now. :nod:

It could be a system board device that is Disabled in the BIOS by default or that the manufacturer of the PC does not want to implement.

To identify faulty drivers, try this: ...
Start / All Programs / Accessories / System Tools / System Information.
Click on "components" and highlight "problem devices".
Any hardware device with a driver problem will be listed here.
Make a note of the first line of the entry. It will contain a Vendor number and a Device number (VEN. . . . DEV. . . .) both four digits long.
Let me know.

I hope this helps for now, I need more info!

:user:

Reaction score
error code 10

Hi, many thanks for your replies. i have contacted dell tech and their reply was ''it is not something that was preinstalled when i received the machine'' or words to that effect. i'll just have to see if anything develops. Once again, many thanks. Regards, hairy.

Ask a Question