    In POP mail, I am getting error 0x80070057. ISP said it is a MS error.
    Trying to retrieve messages for pop.mindspring.com. Any help appreciated. I
    do not have Bells & Whistles on my system.

    John Lenz, May 31, 2007

  2. John Lenz <> wrote:

    > In POP mail, I am getting error 0x80070057. ISP said it is a MS error.
    > Trying to retrieve messages for pop.mindspring.com. Any help
    > appreciated. I do not have Bells & Whistles on my system.

    Are you using these settings?
    <http://kb.earthlink.net/case.asp?s=st%3D530%2Ce%3D0000000001527614717%2Ck%3D2416%2Csxi%3D18&article=21027>
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, May 31, 2007

  3. John Lenz

    Guest Guest

    I'm not with Mindspring, but I get the same thing (the message I get is:
    "Task 'Main - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the
    operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.'" My ISP (Cox) also
    cannot help.

    Guest, Jun 8, 2007