EPSON LX-300+ WINDOWS XP DRIVERS

V

Vincent Maneno

Am unable to customise paper size for Epson LX-300+
printer under windows XP. There is no 'Custom' paper size
where I can specify my special paper size.

C

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Go to the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes.

From the Toolbar, select File, Server Properties.

Look in the Forms tab. You can select/create Custom Page sizes here.

Cari
www.coribright.com

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the same problem in LX-300+ customize paper size. Help me please.

What sould I do after:
Go to WinXP's Printers and Faxes, from the menu click File | Server Propeties and in the Forms tab. tick Create a new form and supply the necessary paper size and print area settings. ??
I can not find my custom paper size on printer preferance. Any one have a solution? help me please...

I try to print continus paper size 960 x 140mm, from dot net application on win XP.

regards,
mudiasa
Bali - Indonesia

Reaction score
About this: If you try to use the Epson drivers (does not matter if is the one built in Windows or the one in the Epson´s website), you never will be able to apply your custom paper size. BUT, you can use the IBM Pro Printer II driver 9 pins generic, and then you will be able to apply your custom settings. This is because all the impact printers are based in the IBM model. Try it.

Reaction score
I have the same issue,

@josecapurro: i've seen your answer in differents posts now, but i cant figure out how to do what you say. Do I have to download that generic driver (IBM Pro Printer II)? If so, where can I get it? I tried on google but nothing...

If you don't mean that I have to download the driver, what do you mean? do I have to configure the printer in windows xp somehow? If so, how shall I do it?

Thanks in advance

Ask a Question