Epson 2480

Hans

Really happy today! I just got rid of my HP 3970 Scanner with it's terrible
software and bought and installed an Epson 2480 Scanner. What a joy working
with the 2480 after weeks of utter frustration trying to make some sence out
of the 3970's software. Buyer beware!

Hans

EDJO

Hello, Hans!
You wrote on Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:33:04 -0400:

H> Really happy today! I just got rid of my HP 3970 Scanner with it's
H> terrible software and bought and installed an Epson 2480 Scanner. What
H> a joy working with the 2480 after weeks of utter frustration trying to
H> make some sence out of the 3970's software. Buyer beware!

Have to agree. It's a great machine and easy software. And... the 2480 is
much faster than I expected...!

H> Hans

With best regards, EDJO.